Communities in Scotland now have unprecedented opportunities to investigate, implement and operate a wide range of ideas. We encourage communities to work with existing owners of land and assets so that collaborative, amicable working is promoted. This promotes successful shared outcomes and reduced costs and timescales. Our team of legal, planning, environmental, energy and financial consultants provide the following range of community land and asset related services:
- Right to Buy and Crofting Right to Buy;
- Community Empowerment and Land Reform;
- Project Management;
- Feasibility Studies;
- Legal management and instruction of solicitors;
- Business planning for Community use and operation of assets;
- Financial modelling;
- Raising finance for your land and asset proposals.
The confidential and commercially sensitive nature of land and asset purchases mean we are unable to provide case studies of this service.