Connected Energy is a new joint venture between two international energy companies, Scene Connect and CREATIVenergie, both based in Edinburgh (with offices in London and India). Connected Energy is a social enterprise in the business of developing and delivering innovative technology solutions, focusing on providing off-grid energy solutions to some of the world’s poorest citizens in the Global South.
- Connected Energy is looking to expand its world-class team by recruiting an energetic, ambitious and experienced technical manager. The candidate should:
- Have exceptional people and management skills
- Have excellent technical proficiency, with the ability to manage development and delivery of both software and hardware elements in a diverse array of projects
- Be committed to the vision of delivering energy access across the Global South
- Be happy engaging in multicultural environments
- Be comfortable with travel and operations in remote areas across the globe
Package and Start Date
- Position will remain open until filled
- Office at Entrepreneurial Spark (London) and/or Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (Edinburgh)
- Guaranteed funds are in place until the end of March 2018. The candidate is expected to support the company’s ongoing fund raising, to ensure longevity of the post. Therefore we’re looking for a candidate with entrepreneurial spirit!
- Salary up to £40k / yr plus stock options, depending on experience.
- Take a good look at the Scene Connect and CREATIVenergie websites to check whether you are 1,000% on board with what we do and what drives us
- Write a 1-page cover letter in size 12 font with the following title: “What I would bring to the table if I was a senior technical manager at Connected Energy”
- Send your cover letter and CV (detailing technical and project management experience) to: email@example.com